Saturday 10 August 2013

The Heartfelt

It was written in fate,
It was written in our stars,
That You'd be known to me,
That a journey for life this, would be ours.

I saw you first, you were my first friend.
You'd chase me around, we'd wrestle for hours on end.
Mischief was never less, the hours together were always fun.
We have so many memories, each greater than the other one.

My first Idol, my inspiration.
You always so perfect, in every deed, in every mission.
You seemed like the best, in everything you put your foot on.
The super achiever, always first in every competition.

The awe of you beheld me,
It was never jealousy, as others would assume it to be.
Under your shadow I blossomed with glee,
But you seemed to never notice, how much I loved thee.

I cried the days I didn't get to see you,
I can never hate you, even though it looks like I do.
I'm told you love me too, I never believed it to be true.
I only wish you'd for once, show it too.

It's getting hurtful, for me to keep this on.
I hate to get in your way, when your life is so busy going on.
Had it not been this tie, I'd never have tried to bond.
But I need to work hard at this, for my heart and for mom.

These lines I pen down tonight because,
You need to know, you mean a lot,
And mere knowing that you care isn't satisfying,
Because I fear in time, we might drift apart
.
So My heart dearly appeals out to you, please care,
Let's share stories and experiences, and needs in times of despair,
Because you're my only, you're my truly,
And you're the only one that I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment